One Art One World has been established to create a platform for artists (musicians, photographers and painters) to showcase or improve their talent by participating in music competitions, painting and photography exhibitions, studying music through online learning or traditional lessons, music masterclasses and workshops. We also provide an opportunity for artists to globally market their work online.
One Art One World also provide music bands or musicians for corporate events, wedding and funeral services and receptions, also birthdays customising them to suit your needs.
We focus on transforming every individual into an asset to the community of artists, contributing to their growth through the arts and knowledge sharing.
Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to build and foster a culture of art, music and empowerment, thus inspiring people to rediscover and transform themselves.
One Art One World strives for:
We work together to develop a community that encourages learning and growth, thereby developing the artistic talent.
Our Quality Commitment
We believe in maintaining high quality standards in all aspects of our provision. The objective is to offer a high quality service in every aspect of our operations; from providing academic support, supporting partners/associates, right through to the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
- We regularly review the quality characteristics determining our provision and services in the context of the needs of learners, employers, staff and other clients/stakeholders.
- We strive to identify and continuously raise the standards of all our provision and services.
- All our learners will have access to information about the qualifications, learning resources and assessments.
- There are clear communication channels with the Centre and learners will be adequately supported and advised.
- Since our quality strategy is centered on the needs of our learners, their views, opinions and feedback will be used to identify, set objectives and achieve improvements in the quality of our service.
- All our staff members have a significant role in the quality provision. To be successful in achieving the objective of continuous improvement, all staff need to contribute to the identification of improvement opportunities.